SISTERS :-)

SISTERS :-)

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Our last night in Taipei!!!





Today was a short excursion into the city to visit a park where we went through a ficus tree maze, a 200 year old home and the Grand Hotel, the first 5 star hotel in TP. Harley has opened up to us alot. Mei-Ru asked her if she loved us today and she said yes, then giggled. She is now fake crying and saying mama, totally corny and then starting to laugh.

I went back to the market today and bought that teapot, thank you very much.

The next time we post should be from Maple Valley. I'm going to miss this bakery up the walk from us, yummy food, I like this bacon and cheese rolled sesame bread.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We wish you a safe and uneventful trip home.

Anonymous said...

So glad you are leaving on a happy, happy note. Keep us up to date regularly. Bobo remembers Harley and Melanie fondly. We should keep in touch. I will email our contact info in a bit. for now, late night bed time- we got home about 3 hours ago. Bobo is sleeping! Yay!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! The day has finally come for us to meet her and I have to say it was better than I expected. Harley is very sweet but also a little spit fire! Welcome home Harley!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy cos finally I could open it and read your blog, thank you for the call on my b-day, that's the best gift for me, hope you and your girls live happy ever... and hope to see you in person in China next year.

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures........!!!
hope to see u and ur family soon...
convey my "Namaste" to N and love to ur daughters...
one more thing, i love ur adoptive niece....