SISTERS :-)

SISTERS :-)

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I am blessed beyond words, so here are the photos to prove it!!





Here are some photos taken this evening Wednesday, November 7th. Harley has just eaten about 2 pounds of clams so she is full. Melanie has caught a cold and has a fever of 103F, poor baby, she has also had about 4 bloody nose episodes today.

We purchased new winter jackets for the two today as well as mittens and boots + a new home for Goldie (the fish)

Also photos of our trip to Taipei.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are truely blessed. We hope Melanie gets over her cold soon and that nobody else catches it. Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

everytime I check those photos and see two little angels, the smile will come on my face also,I can feel the happiness even though I am so far from you.
(((((M&N&M&H)))))