When we were in Taipei Nancy chose matching dresses for our two Asian beauties, we could have purchased the same from Jennifer's place in Seattle http://jennifersplaceusa.homestead.com/ but that would not be the same as bringing them home from Taipei. Anyone who has adopted from China has probably visited Jennifers place while in Guanzhou. It is very close to the White Swan Hotel.
Harley and Papa made their first solo trip into public today, I am glad we did because H got a little upset and started to cry for Mama. We walked around the parking lot for a while then we made our way into Safeway, we first went through the produce section to let H pick out whatever she wanted. I think it was good for her to be alone with me, and then going back to Mama and Jei-Jei. I will be spending the next 4 weeks alone with her while M and N go back to work and school.
All four of us slept in the proper places last night for the first time as a family.
I think this is a link to the Ficus tree maze we walked through.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&q=taipei&ie=UTF8&ll=25.069254,121.530424&spn=0.002371,0.004989&t=k&z=18&om=1
Also more Taiwan photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment