SISTERS :-)

SISTERS :-)

Friday, November 2, 2007

Childrenland playtime

Mei-Ru took all of us to Childrenland. When we got there, we thought it was closed. It was open but not busy :) WOW, we basically had the entire funpark to ourselves! It was a lot of fun and the girls went down the coolest/longest/fastest slide they've ever been on made of some kind of rock (ok--fake rock, hehe) but they were really moving! We had an absolute blast on the Bumper Cars, too. The bumps kept coming at us and Melanie kept dishing them back with her keen sense of driving :)




For Harley, this was another pretty good day for us all. Before we left for Childrenland, we stopped in a local restaurant for lunch. She started to have an episode grieving and I have a feeling that the place/environment brought back memories and made her sad. My heart still breaks for her but seeing the improvement day by day has been so wonderful. She's such a great kid, I can't even explain how lucky I feel to call Melanie and Harley my daughters.

We all visit the blogs looking for pictures so here are some to smile at. The girls went on the Tilt-a-Whirl with Mike and were laughing so hard. We weren't sure show Harley would do but she loved it! The fair will be so much fun :)











4 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Now those are some beautiful smiles! I especially love the last photo!

Anonymous said...

Look, Mike is swinging on a swing. Oh be be a chikd again.

shelley said...

I want to go there too....that looks like the coolest slide EVER

Yvonne Crawford said...

That slide looks awesome. I bet you guys had the best time!!!

Yvonne