SISTERS :-)

SISTERS :-)

Saturday, August 11, 2007

The "To Do" list is getting shorter!

Well, we met with Kathy to finish up the Home Study visits. We feel like old friends now, we've known her since we began with Melanie's paperwork way back in 2000. I felt so relieved when we heard she would be the one we worked with. I love working with the old New Hope people. I do miss the New Hope Agency very much and wish they could have been involved in the whole process for Harley - they were all so awesome.

Back to the Home Study - this is a record for us. We're pretty much done, except to review it, then it goes to USCIS so they can finish processing our I171H so we have their permission to bring Harley home. I really can't wait to get her home! Sisters playing and giggling and running and screaming and doing make-overs and just having a great time being kids. I'llreally enjoy hearing that - what a beautiful noise!

Well, time to kick it into high gear. With the hearing happening on Wednesday, we need to finish getting the room ready. The shared closet is now split down the middle with Melanie's clothes on the right side and Harley's clothes on the left. The playroom colors have been picked out and we'll be painting! Lime green is what we'll be using.

Pray for fast judges, that's what we're doing. The faster we get there the better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our fingers, toes, arms, legs and eyes are crossed for you guys!!! This judge better move faster because with all this crossing we cant do anything!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!