
Melanie is undecided on which bed she wants as her own. She bounces between the two and hasn't made up her mind if she wants to have the Bratz or Fluorescent Green bedding. One day she wants her stuffies surrounding her and the next day, they're carefully sitting in a quiet corner on the other side of the room. She'll probably change her mind a hundred times between the colors, which side of the room and whether or not she has her friends on the bed of off...... Today she's enjoying doing her make-overs on the newest Bratz in her collection. Hey, I think they're not the prettiest things in the world but then again my parents probably thought the same about my sister's Barbie dolls, right? I wasn't much of a Barbie-playing girl so I don't quite get it. Enjoy your holiday weekend and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG GIRL, MELANIE :0)
ALSO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SAVANNAH - 18 YEARS OLD! WOW!
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELANIE. We hope you got everything you asked for and more.
Love,
Scott, Shelby, Sawyer & Saxton
Post a Comment