The review process was lightning quick and the Home Study was notarized and mailed to USCIS (Immigration) so we can get fingerprinted. Well, that will be the last of our stuff and it's up to the judges to make their Final Ruling and assign the AIT appointment date.
I'm still working on the play room but have found every excuse to put it off so far. In the back of my mind I wonder if she'll want her own room and will hate the Lime Green walls! Actually, more than that I just want her involved in creating the playroom so the "space" has input from both of my girls :-D
Still no updates from the Taiwan Gov't, Cathwell or the foster family. I wonder what she thinks when she gets these packages from us.......I hope she's excited. I guess it's no different than getting a letter or card from friends and family knowing they were thinking of you. I hope she knows we definitely think of her many, many times every day. We're already starting to talk about our next family vacation. How much of a blast will that be?????
SISTERS :-)
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are one step closer. I have an idea, when Harley gets home, give Melanie and her a paint brush and let them go wild wild in the playroom. That would be a lot of fun for everyone.
Post a Comment