SISTERS :-)

SISTERS :-)

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Welcome to Taipei

It's hot, humid and a beautiful day. Melanie lasted most of it on just a few hours of sleep, poor baby. She's such a trooper :) We had an awesome time at the National Palace Museum and found out that there is a documentary coming out about these fascinating artifacts on the National Geographic Channel this weekend.



Melanie fell asleep while we were out and will probably sleep through the night. I'm glad since tomorrow is such a big day for the Nicholson Family ;) We are counting down the hours to meet Harley. It's still hard to believe that tomorrow is the day - tomorrow! Still, until she's in our arms, I won't rest well......


Good night all! Next time we post, it will include a picture with Harley :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG I AM SO EXCITED - I can not wait to see Harley!!! When you are done kissing and loving her, throw her a few wet kisses from the boys and hugs and smoochies from us.