SISTERS :-)

SISTERS :-)

Sunday, October 28, 2007

A few more pictures




Mike already posted about going up Taipei 101 but I just have to say, it's a long way down when you're looking out the window (Betty, you would cry). Its awesome! You can see all directions from there, it's like stacking 3 Space Needles on top of each other - WOW! The elevator is way cool and especially nice (meaning fast) with a crying child.....

I don't get much of a chance to post nowdays. It's been really hard for Harley, she's very sad and missing her foster mom so much. She gets distracted and forgets that she's having fun and the next thing you know she's grieving again. It's so hard and we hope she can get through this with a lot of patience and love from her new family. She has the hardest time when she's tired and ready for her nap. Going to sleep at the end of the day was easier last night and not bad again tonight. That bath really helps - it gets the girls relaxed and ready to close their eyes.
We're seeing as much as we can while we're here. Today we bought a crystal with their 3D picture laser etched inside along with today's date.

Oh, and I do dress them in matching outfits. The first morning we all got up and I pulled out the matching denimn skirts that I picked up last minute before we left. Harley leaned against the bed, put each foot in and pull the skirt up to her waist - she let go and the skirt fell straight to the floor :) It was hilarious, it didn't even touch her hips. For obvious reasons, I pulled out a different set of clothes for them to wear and we'll have to save the skirts for Spring :^)


I haven't had very many pictures of Harley smiling for the camera, she has no idea what I'm talking about when I say "say cheese" before the click :) We have had some really great belly-laughs from her that just crack us up! When she falls asleep, she goes into a deep and hopefully very restful sleep.

Happy thoughts being sent to Randy and Jessica, meeting their daughter tomorrow morning! I'm so excited for them - I pray all goes well and they play all night long! I understand they have lots of Polly Pockets to stay busy and will likely have a great ol' time!

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Thanks for blogging your journey to Taiwan. We've been following along. It's great to see you guys enjoying Taipei. Hooray for those happy moments with Harley! Glad to see that Harley is adjusting.

Take care and enjoy the rest of your stay.

-Kevin