SISTERS :-)

SISTERS :-)

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Waiting for the Final Ruling

Yesterday we received another update on Harley. My caption on the front page is probably more true than I thought it could be :) Princess Harley is quite the little handful and seems to insist on getting her way or there's a tantrum on the loose :( Uh-oh - if you have advice on handling a toddler with an attitude - specifically tantrums - please email me at nnicholson6@aol.com or call me so we can talk. I have to be as prepared as possible and would appreciate advice from those who have been through this with your toddler.




I get the impression that they talk to her a lot about moving and living in the USA. It's all got to be pretty overwhelming for a 4-year old to deal with. We're still being asked to make arrangements to travel around the week of 10/29. We're planning on leaving several days early (around the 24th or 25th) and coming back the first week of November. I can't help but think of the holidays knowing we'll be celebrating together!



I'm pretty tired again today - still not getting the sleep I need but a couple extra hours of sleep over the weekend went a long way.

Take care everyone and stop by the blog to say hello anytime!

3 comments:

RamblingMother said...

Yea for your family. So happy to see you have tentative travel dates.

Beverly

Anonymous said...

We have one that is used to getting his way and if he doesn't, there goes the tantrum (and it's not Sawyer). But, it's a part of getting used to on another and I wouldn't have it any other way. We'll talk.

The Holidays are going to be so very special for you guys. We can not wait to see the travel pictures.

Anonymous said...

Be consistant - and use time out. Both work well with my son, but every kid is different

Yvonne
http://yvonnecrawford.blogspot.com