SISTERS :-)

SISTERS :-)

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I can't believe it's February



Can it really be almost halfway through February? It seems so crazy to think that December and January went by without a note for the blog but here we are - in February already. Needless to say, I check out lots of other people's blogs and hope like crazy that they've posted more photos for me to oooh and aaah over and I know you guys do the same. I didn't list "keeping the blog updated and current" as a New Year's resolution but I really should have! I will be better.



Melanie's in 2nd grade this year and loving school very much! Her teacher is quite impressed with her and describe her as self-directed, helpful, respectful and always gives 100%. She loves a challenge, is shy but willing to try new things and state her opinion.


Harley's in Kindergarten growing so fast - learning leaps and bounds! She's got the alphabet down and even learning to read. They get a new "sight word" or "famous word" each week that they read/recognize. You should see Harley's face when she finds these words in books or magazines or anything she looks at with words written on it. Harley is very outgoing, playful and animated.

Here they are feeding the Seagulls on the waterfront!


Take care everyone!

3 comments:

jen said...

Nancy, great to hear from you and LOVE the new pics. They are such adorable sisters. You can really tell how much they love each other! Hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

It's great to see the new pictures. Now, I have to get ours updated. Give the girls our love. They are growing right before our eyes.

Anonymous said...

wow, they are growing up really fast, look much more taller than I saw one year ago, But still so cute. I will check your blog from time to time,keep on updating...