SISTERS :-)

SISTERS :-)

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My two front teeth.......

I keep thinking about all of the things we need 2 of......beds, bikes, skates, helmets, carseats, travel bags. Well, speaking of 2 of everything, this is quickly becoming a theme in our family........Melanie lost her first AND second tooth today. Yup, you heard right, two at one time. With a little help with the sitter's daughters, they were out and she was ready for the Tooth Fairy to come to her pillow!




One more step in watching her grow up! Wonder if her top two fall out before Christmas? Shall we break out into song together????? Whether it happens or not, I can't wait for the holidays this year - the girls are going to have a blast and I can't wait to share it with them. Take care everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - congrats melanie!! I hope the tooth fairy left you some major $$$!!!!

We miss you guys so much and wish we could have been there to see the actual teeth!!

Shelby